17-19 April 2020
Where are we staying?
Poole, Dorset, BH16 6JZ
Travelling by Car
1. Follow the M27 southbound from Southampton onto the A31 and continue straight onto the A348 Ringwood Road for Bournemouth
2. At Poole lane roundabout continue onto Poole A348 merging to A349
3. At Alderney roundabout take the second exit and continue for signs to Poole A3049 before joining the A350/A35
4. At the Bakers Arms roundabout take the first exit and continue following signs for Sandford along Wareham Road
5. Take a right at the traffic lights onto Organford Road and Sandford Holiday Park is on your left.
*Click to enlarge.
The Bournemouth Festival Info..
The Bournemouth Mini & Junior Rugby Festival is one of the largest and well established youth rugby festivals in the UK. Last year nearly 120 Mini teams, (Sunday) and approximately 40 Junior teams, (Saturday) competed in age groups ranging from U7s to U16s.
Chapel Gate, East Parley, BH23 6BL Christchurch, Dorset